Shindig! Issue 37 Magazine. High quality UK magazine specializing in 60s and 70s psych, pop, rock, garage, etc. From 2014 with 90 plus pages full size. Lots of reviews. (new). Issue 37 with great cover story on:
- THE RASPBERRIES: Like The Beatles, the Stones and The Who all over again! The 70s American rock stars who brought adolescent pop thrills back into the charts
And articles on:
- IAN ANDERSON: Tells us how he was musically awoken by Irish R&B bad boys The Wheels, let down by The Stones and bought The Sex Pistols first album
- LOS ANGELES LOVE-INS: Between 1967 and 69, a handful of ticketless love-ins were held in Southern California. These peaceful meet-and-greets combined live music, often from unsigned bands, with meditation, frolicking, food, and good vibes in public parks, where smoking was not illegal.
- TEMPLES: The new psych stars enveloping our Solar System
- THE DREAM: They made some of the most confrontational, outr music produced in The Netherlands, or anywhere else for that matter, during psychedelias Big Bang.
- NIGEL MAZLYN JONES: Since the mid-70s he has quietly been making some of the best acoustic music in the UK. A well-known figure on the live circuit he performed with numerous acts including Argent, America, McGuinness Flint, Hatfield & The North and Barclay James Harvest.
No posts found